Other than that, there's not much to see here at the moment, except for a short list of software I've written or contributed to. For a more complete list, check out my Open Hub profile.
- abzer is an application to submit data to the AcousticBrainz database.
- dhis can be used to create a list of information (including cover art) for a users most listened to albums, as tracked by last.fm.
- hgidr is an application that helps me keep track of TV shows I've seen by saving information about the last seen episode of each show.
- lala is an IRC bot written in the Python programming language.
- mplayer-autocmd provides per-file options and keybindings for the mpv media player.
- pypi2pkgbuild is an application to semi-automatically create PKGBUILDs for packages from PyPI.
- sagbescheid is a notification daemon for state changes in systemd units.
- enumerate_skip is a library that extends Pythons enumerate function with methods to adjust the count values returned while iterating over it.
- ilmwetter is a Scrapy scraper for getting information about the weather in Ilmenau.
- mpd_pydb allows accessing an MPD database via Python.
- yatemplate is an Emacs library that uses YASnippet to provide file templates.
I'm a regular contributor to the MusicBrainz project, contributing both data and code.
So far, most of the code that I wrote for the project has been in one of the following projects:
- gocaa is a library written in the Go programming language to access data in the Cover Art Archive.
- mb2wikidatabot is an application to automatically enter MusicBrainz identifiers into Wikidata.
- mb-places-map is a map showing all places with coordinates in the MusicBrainz
database. You can view it
online. Until I find a new place to host it, the map with old data can be found here.
- MusicBrainz Picard is an application for tagging and renaming audio
- I also maintain a few plugins in a separate repository.
- python-musicbrainzngs is a library for accessing MusicBrainz data in Python.